- 2 tbs pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1 shot of espresso (double espresso shot to increase coffee intensity)
- 2 tbs soya milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Combine maple syrup and espresso shot in a tall glass and stir.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Add ice cubes and stir.
- Top up with more ice if required and serve.
Kickstart your day with this sweet and refreshing iced coffee, enriched with maple syrup. Made with just five simple, plant-based ingredients, this vegan iced coffee is incredibly easy to make and tastes just as good as your favourite barista-style iced coffee.
Maple syrup is a great addition to coffee, adding a splash of natural sweetness to your morning dose of caffeine. If you’re not a fan of soya milk, simply substitute for oat, almond or hazelnut milk.
And if you like the look of this vegan iced coffee, make sure to check out our other drink recipes below!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
A Source of Natural Energy
Maple syrup is a natural source of energy. Check out how maple can act as fuel before, during, and after exercise.