- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2-3 pieces dark 70% chocolate
- Ice cubes
- Place chocolate and maple syrup into a glass and pour hot shot of espresso on top.
- Stir together to loosely melt the chocolate, add ice and stir again.
- Add milk to mocha mixture and fill glass.
- Decorate iced mocha latte with grated chocolate or maple sugar.
Rich chocolate mixed with espresso and maple syrup for a sweet iced treat. The only iced mocha recipe you need this summer!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!