- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1 shot espresso (or double espresso shot to increase coffee intensity)
- ½ cup soya milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Combine maple syrup and espresso shot in a tall glass and stir.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Add ice cubes and stir.
- Top up with more ice if required and serve.
- Chef tip: delicious if using any dairy-free alternative such as hazelnut or almond milk.
Rich maple syrup combines with espresso to create a simple, vegan-friendly iced vanilla latte.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!