- 1/4 pumpkin
- 2 + 3/4 cups soy milk
- 100ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 200ml ice
- Pumpkin seeds, to garnish
- Remove seeds from the pumpkin and cut into 5-6 equally sized pieces
- Place the pieces in a single layer in a microwave-safe dish and cook in a microwave (600W) for 5-6 minutes
- When softened, peel while still hot and let cool
- Place the cooled pumpkin, soy milk, maple syrup, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with pumpkin seeds, as desired
This delicious smoothie is a great way to use up leftover Halloween pumpkin, and it’s perfect for vegans.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!