- 1 cup selection of fresh berries
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Add maple syrup, Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk together
- Pour the mixture into a tray lined with parchment paper
- Stud with the fruits and chopped nuts
- Leave to freeze overnight
- Once frozen, remove from the freezer and slice into shards
- Either serve immediately or place back in the freezer to enjoy when desired
Fruity and refreshing, frozen yoghurt bark is the perfect snack for a hot summer’s day. This simple recipe is made by mixing Greek yoghurt with Canadian maple syrup and fresh berries before leaving the mixture to freeze overnight.
Coming in at around 40 calories per serving, this low-fat Greek yoghurt bark can be enjoyed guilt-free. We recommend preparing the recipe in bulk so that you always have a sweet treat waiting for you in the freezer!
If you like the look of this yoghurt bark recipe, make sure to explore some of our other dessert recipes below.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!