- Half a pumpkin, skin on, cut into wedges (remove and save the seeds for later)
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, roasted
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan
- Halve the pumpkin and cut into wedges and large chunks
- In a bowl, drizzle over olive oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon, and evenly coat
- On a large baking tray, spread pumpkin and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 40 – 60 minutes until soft and turning golden brown on the edges
- On a separate baking tray, roast the pumpkin seeds gently at 180C for 6 – 8 minutes then leave to cool. Scatter seeds over roasted pumpkin and serve
Learn how to roast pumpkin perfectly every time with this delicious, maple-infused roast pumpkin recipe. The baked pumpkin is sweetened with Canadian maple syrup and subtly spiced with cinnamon to form a delightfully balanced snack or main meal that will see you through the autumn season.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!