- 2 brioche buns
- ¾ cup natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp + ½ tsp pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate taste)
- Strain the yoghurt by placing a colander lined with paper towels over a mixing bowl and then place the yoghurt on the paper towels. Transfer to the fridge to strain overnight.
- In a separate bowl, add the strained yoghurt and mix well with the maple syrup.
- Rinse the strawberries and then pat them dry with a paper towel. Remove the stems and then slice them in half.
- Slice the brioche buns in half and fill with the maple-flavoured yoghurt, then add the strawberries before replacing the top half of the bun.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!