- 3 tsp olive oil
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 pak choi, chopped
- 2 red onions, sliced
- Handful of coriander
For the maple glaze:
- 3 tbsp + 3 tsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 20g freshly grated ginger
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper, to season
- In a bowl, whisk the ingredients for the maple glaze together. Transfer to a sealable food bag and add the salmon fillets.
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour and leave to infuse.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan on high with the olive oil and place salmon fillets skin-side down along with the red onions and pak choi.
- Gently fry and flip the salmon side after 3 minutes.
- Garnish with lime and coriander.
Sweet and succulent maple-glazed salmon, perfect for busy weeknights.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!