For the mojito and maple ice blocks:
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- 1 cup water
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/8 cup white rum
- Ice block moulds
- In a small pan, heat the maple syrup, water, lime zest and half of the mint leaves
- Leave to cool and then strain into a jug, discarding the mint and lime zest
- Add the lime juice and rum
- Divide the mixture into the ice lolly moulds
- Add in the reserved mint leaves
- Cover with mould lid and insert sticks
- Freeze until solid
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!