- 50g dark chocolate
- 15 crushed mini eggs
- 1/2 cup Irish cream
- 3 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably Amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 100ml hazelnut liqueur
- 1/4 cup crème de cacao liqueur
- 15 mini eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Melt the chocolate in a shallow bowl.
- Crush the mini eggs to a large breadcrumb size.
- Transfer to plate.
- Dip the rip of your martini glasses into the melted chocolate, then roll in the crushed mini eggs. Set aside.
- Put all of your cocktail ingredients in a blender and blend until mini eggs are completely blended, it should take about one minute.
- Pour into your glasses, serve immediately.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!