- 2.5 tsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp + 3 tsp Nusa Cana rum
- Orange zest
- Add maple syrup, lime juice and rum to a shaker with ice.
- Shake for ten seconds or until the shaker is frosty.
- Strain the liquid into a champagne flute and top up with prosecco.
- Garnish with orange zest.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!