- ⅖ cup lime cordial
- 4 drops of bitters
- ¾ cup vodka
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 4 cups lemonade
- In a 1.5 litre jug, add cubes of ice until half full.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon and one lime over the ice.
- Slice the other lemon and lime and reserve to garnish.
- Add the lime cordial, maple syrup, bitters, vodka and stir.
- Top up the jug with lemonade.
- Add a slice of lemon and lime to each glass, placing the rest in the jug, then serve the cocktail.
A maple twist on a classic Aussie tipple. It’s fresh, citrusy and the maple cuts through the herbal bitters perfectly for the ultimate summer cocktail.
Chef’s tip: To make the drink slightly sourer, add two more drops of bitters and garnish with extra lemons and limes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!