- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup tapioca pearls (boba)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 3 mugs of hot black tea
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Ice, to serve
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the tapioca pearls and stir gently until they begin to float to the top.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for another 20 minutes.
- Drain the pearls and transfer to a small bowl.
- Mix in the pure maple syrup, fully coat and set aside.
- Divide the cooked pearls into three tall glasses.
- Add the cooled tea, ice and milk.
- Use a wide straw to drink your bubble tea and enjoy.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!