- 2 cups Campari
- 1 cup pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2 cups red vermouth (e.g. Cinzano)
- 2 cups gin
- 3 cups soda water
- 6 blood oranges, freshly squeezed
- 12 blood orange slices
- Ice cubes
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the ice cubes a few minutes before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!