- 1 pineapple, sliced into chunks
- 150g ice cubes
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- Fresh mint and dried sliced pineapple for garnish
- Blend the pineapple chunks, ice, coconut milk, maple syrup and coconut rum in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint and dried pineapple.
- Serve immediately.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetiser to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you!